West Bengal Staff Service Selection (WBSSC) has actually issued an employment notice for the post of Vehicles Inspector (Technical) under Transport Department, Government of West Bengal. Work Seekers, that are interested in obtaining the post they need to send the on the internet application before the last day.
Application Forms will certainly be submitted up to 30 January 2017.
Information Notice of WBSSC Recruitment 2016
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Vehicles Inspector (Technical)||17 Posts||18 to 32 years as on 01 January 2016||Rs. 7100 to 37,600/- + GP Rs. 4100/-||Job Seekers should have qualified Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent examination from any recognized board or council with diploma in automobile or mechanical engineering from recognized university or Institute.
Location of Task– West Bengal
Procedure of Selection– Task Seekers will certainly be chosen on the basis of
General and OBC– Rs. 220/-.
SC/ ST– Rs. 20/-.
Make the settlement of application fee through the Online Setting.
How you can Obtain the Application–.
Those Job Seekers that are interested in requesting the post they could follow the steps given listed below:.
1) At the primary step, work hunters should see the official site of the organization.
Website Address– wbssc.gov.in.
2) After redirecting to the web page task seekers ought to find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be loaded by the job candidates after reading the whole guidelines as well as guidelines.
4) Fill the form as well as post the checked image and also trademark at the given room in the form.
5) After making the last submission of the Application, work applicants are recommended to take the print out duplicate and keep it for the future reference.
Last date to send the online application– 30 January 2017.