Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test Online form for Primary Class I to V and Junior Class VI to VIII Examination, has issued by Uttar Pradesh Examination Regulatory Authority. Those Applicants who have certified B.Ed. they can get the post.
Last day for the enrollment has actually notified as on– 02 November 2016.
Information Specification of UPTET Online Form 2016–.
1. Primary Level Eligibility –
– Applicant should have qualified 12th Exam with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed. Course of 04 years.
– Diploma in Teacher from Aligarh Muslim University
– Moaalizm E Urdu Exam passed
– B.Ed. Special Exam Pased
2. Junior Level Eligibility –
– Graduate Degree / Masters Degree with 50% marks with B.Ed. / B.Ed. Special Exam
– Graduate / Post Graduate Degree with BTC Training of 02 years.
– 12th Exam passed with 50%.
|Notification Issued||04 October 2016
|Application issued on||05 October 2016
|Ending date for the Registration||02 November 2016
|Date of Examination||19 December 2016
|Admit Card Available||November 2016
For General/ OBC– Rs. 400/-.
For SC/ ST– Rs. 200/-.
Make the repayment of application cost through Online Setting– Net Financial, Debit Card, Credit Card or with offline Fee– E-Challan Mode.
The best ways to Apply–.
1. Those Candidates that are interested in looking for the Online Application, they need to check out the official website of the organization.
2. Download and install the application and also load it according to the offered direction.
3. Make the last entry on or before the last date.