UPSSSC Recruitment 2017
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) is about to recruit 489 candidates for the post of Combined Junior Engineer / Technical Assistant/ Deputy Architect (General Recruitment) Competitive Examination 2016. Job Seekers, who are interested in applying for the post can submit the online application form on or before 17 January 2017.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details:
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Combined Junior Engineer/ Technical Assistant/ Deputy Architect (GeneralRecruitment) Competitive Examination 2016 (II)||489 Posts||18 or 21 years to 40 years as on 01 July 2016||Rs. 9300 to 34,800/- + GP Rs. 4200/-||Job Seekers should have diploma of 03 years in Civil / Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering of the state board of Technical Education or should possess equivalent diploma in civil engineering / electrical or mechanical engineering.
Job Location – Uttar Pradesh
The Procedure of Selection – Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of..
- Written Test
Application Fee – Make the payment of application fee through SBI E-Collect only.
- General and OBC – Rs. 225/-
- SC / ST – Rs. 105/-
- PWD Category – Rs. 25/-
How to Apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official site of the organization.
- Website Address – upsssc.gov.in
- After redirecting to the home page find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
- Application Form must be filled by the job seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
- Fill the application form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
- After making the final submission of the Application Form, take the print out the copy and keep it for the future reference.
Important Dates –
- The last date to submit the online application (part I) – 07 January 2017
- The last date to submit the online application (part II) – 21 January 2017