MP High Court Admit Card 2017
Madhya Pradesh High Court,has recently released the Admit Card of examination, going to held for the post of Civil Judge Grade II. Those Job Seekers who applied for the examination they can download their Admit Card from the official website. Further details are given below.
Important dates –
|Application Begin||06 October 2016
|Ending date for the Registration||10 November 2016
|Preliminary Exam Date||11 December 2016
|Admit card available|| January 2017
|Mains Exam Date||11 to 12 February 2017
How to download the MP High Court Admit Card 2017?
- Visit the official website of the Madhya Pradesh High Court.
- Click on the link “Download Admit card for the Test of Civil Judge Grade II”.
- Now Go to the Login Credential Form.
- Job Seekers should fill the detail in the form to login.
- Registration Number / Roll Number – sent through the email to the candidates.
- Password / DOB (DD-MM-YY) – as mentioned in the registration form
- After filling the information click on, Login tab and download your Admit Card.
- Job Seekers should take the print out of their admit card and carry the printout on the date of examination.
- Job Seekers without admit card copy, shall not be allowed to attend / entered for the examination.
- Date, Timing and Venue of the examination has mentioned in the call letter of the candidates.
- Job seekers can visit their venue of examination one day before, to avail easy visit on the examination date.