Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released an employment notification for the post of Public Prosecutor, Assistant Public Prosecutor and various other posts. Task Seekers, who are interested in looking for the post they need to submit the on the internet application form before the last day.
Application Forms will certainly be sent up to 10 November 2016.
Information Notification of UPSC Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Public Prosecutor||47 Posts||35 years||Rs. 15,600 to 39,100/- + GP Rs. 5400/-||Job Seekers should have qualified Law from any recognized University or Institute.
|Assistant Public Prosecutor||15 Posts||30 Posts||Rs. 9300 to 34,800/- + GP Rs. 4600/-||Degree in Law|
Area of Task– All India
Procedure of Choice– Task Seekers will be chosen on the basis of
General– Rs. 25/-.
SC/ ST/ BC Candidates– Rs. 200/-.
Make the payment of application fee with the Online Setting or Challan of SBI Bank.
Ways to Get the Application–.
Those Job Seekers who are interested in applying for the post they could comply with the steps offered listed below:.
1) At the initial step, task applicants ought to go to the official website of the company.
Internet site Address– upsconline.nic.in.
2) After rerouting to the home page task candidates must discover for the appropriate connect to download and install the application.
3) Application Form should be loaded by the job candidates after reviewing the whole directions as well as guidelines.
4) Fill the kind and also publish the checked photo and also trademark at the provided area in the type.
5) After making the final entry of the Application Form, job applicants are recommended to take the print out the copy of the application as well as maintain it for the future use.
Last date to send the on-line application– 10 November 2016.