Revenue and Disaster Management Department, Government of Chhattisgarh has issued a new recruitment notification for the post of Patwari on Direct recruitment. The applicants who are interested in apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date 07 December 2016.
Detail Notification of CGVYAPAM Recruitment 2016
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Patwari||1085 Posts||18 to 40 years||Rs. 5200 to 20200/- + GP Rs. 2200/-||12th passed from any recognized board with one year diploma or certificate in Programming.
Location of Job – Maharashtra
Procedure of Selection – The applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Test.
Application Fee –
General Candidates – Rs. 350/-
OBC Candidates – Rs. 250/-
SC / ST Candidates – Rs. 200/-
Make the payment through the SBI Challan or Online.
How to Apply for the Application –
Applicants who are interested in applying for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) The applicants should visit the official website of the organization – cgvyapam.choice.gov.in.
2) After redirecting to the home page job seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the job seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, job seekers are suggested to take the print out the copy of the application and keep it for the future use.
Important Dates –
The Last date to submit the online application – 07 December 2016