The Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Office of the Director General, Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB),has released a work notification for the post of 842 Sub Inspector (Communication), Assistant Sub Inspector (Communication) and Head Constable. Eligible and also deserving task hunters that are interested in requesting the post they can use on or before the last date. Application Forms need to be submitted offline in the suggested format (readily available at the official website) within 1 Month from the date of the magazine of advertisement.
Detail Requirements of SSB Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Sub Inspector (Communication)||16 Posts||18 to 25 years||As per the norms of organization.||Job Seekers should have qualified Degree in Electronics or Telecommunication or Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from the recognized University.
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Communication)||02 Posts||18 to 25 years||As per the norms of organization||Job Seekers should have Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication with 50% marks .
|Head Constable||746 Posts||18 to 23 years||As per the norms of organization||Job Seekers should have qualified ITI in Electronics or Intermediate or 12thwith Physics / Chemistry and Mathematics.
Treatment of Option– Job Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test or Skill Test.
How you can Get the Application–.
Task applicants that are interested in obtaining the post, they must comply with the treatment provided listed below:.
1) At the primary step, work applicants ought to most likely to the official site of the organization.
2) After redirecting to the home page, work seekers are called for to download the prescribed style of the application form as well as fill it.
3) After filling the form, take its print out duplicate as well as connect the appropriate papers with it.
4) All the documents attached with the application form must be self-attested by the work hunters.
5) Maintain the records as well as application form into an envelope as well as send it to the postal address given listed below.
The Asst Director, Office of the Director General Sahastra Seema Bal, East Block-V, RK Puram, New Delhi- 110066
- Day of Advt.– 31st December to 06 January 2017.
- Last Day– Within One Month from the date of advt.