Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has actually released a working alert for the post of Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent and various other posts, for direct recruitment in Group IV Services. Work Seekers, who are interested in making an application for the post they must submit the on the internet application prior to the last date. Application Forms will certainly be sent up to 08 December 2016
Information Notification of TNPSC Recruitment 2016.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Deputy collector||29 Posts||General – 21 to 30 years
SC / ST – 35 years
|Rs. 15,600 to 39,100/- + GP Rs. 5400/-||Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation from the recognized University or India.
|Deputy Superintendent||34 Posts||30 years||Rs. 15,600 to 39,100/- + GP Rs. 5400/-
|Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation from the recognized University or India.
Location of Job– Tamil Nadu
Procedure of Selection– Job Seekers will certainly be selected on the basis of
General– Rs. 75 + 50/-.
SC/ ST/ BC Candidates– No Application Fee.
Make the settlement of application cost via the Online Mode.
How you can Request the Application–.
Those Work Seekers that are interested in getting the post they can comply with the actions provided below:.
1) At the initial step, job seekers must visit the main website of the organization.
Website Address– tnpscexams.net.
2) After redirecting to the home page work hunters must discover for the ideal connect to download the application.
3) The application should be filled up by the job seekers after reading the whole directions as well as standards.
4) Fill the form and also publish the scanned picture and also trademark at the provided space in the type.
5) After making the last entry of the Application Form, work hunters are recommended to take the print out the duplicate of the application and maintain it for the future usage.
- Starting date for the submission of on the internet application– 09 November 2016.
- Last date to send the on-line application– 08 December 2016.
- Last day to send Application Fee– 10 December 2016.
- Day of Composed Examination– 19 Feb 2017.