Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has actually released an employment notification for the post of Lect urer, Assistant Director and Scientist. Job Seekers, that are interested in applying for the post they ought to submit the on the internet application form prior to the last date. Application will be sent up to 29 December 2016
Information Alert of UPSC Recruitment 2016.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Lecturer||08 Posts||38 years||As per the norms of organization||Master’s Degree in Bahasa Indonesia/ Burmese/ French/ German/ Japanese/ Sinhala/ Spanish.
|Assistant Director||02 Posts||38 years||As per the norms of organization||Candidate should have qualified Masters Degree in Commerce or Economics or Stats or Mathematics or Business Administration.|
|Scientist||03 Posts||35 years||As per the norms of organization||Master’s Degree in Botany/ Zoology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry etc.|
Place of Work– All India
Treatment of Option– Task Seekers will certainly be chosen on the basis of
The best ways to Apply for the Application–.
Those Task Seekers who are interested in obtaining the post they could follow the actions offered listed below:.
1) At the primary step, job applicants ought to visit the official website of the company.
Internet site Address– upsconline.nic.in.
2) After redirecting to the home page work candidates should find the suitable link to download and install the application form.
3) The application should be filled up by the task applicants after reading the whole instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the type and also upload the scanned picture and signature at the given room in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, job hunters are suggested to take the print out the duplicate of the application and also keep it for the future usage.
The last date to submit the online application– 29 December 2016.