SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 152 Openings of Connection Supervisor Articles at www.sbi.co.in: The SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Notice has actually been released by the SBI Employment Division on the official site at www.sbi.co.in The State Bank of India wishes to appoint 152 numerous blog posts of Expert Police officer through Shortlisting, Personal Job interview as well as Merit Checklist (Final Selection) in 2016.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Alert released on www.sbi.co.in. The State Financial institution of India is inviting Online Application from Graduate passed & called for certification owner candidates for filling up 152 vacant articles of Specialist Officer as Acquisition Relationship Manager, Relationship Manager, Investment Counselor, Relationship Manager (Team Lead), Risk Officer (Mid Office), Compliance Officer, Project Development Manager-Business/Technology, Zonal Head/Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs/Retail NHI) and Customer Relationship Executive. The interested and eligible applicants could use online for SBI Expert Officer Recruitment 2016 via main web portal at www.sbi.co.in.
SBI SO Employment 2016 Online Enrollment is available from 16th March to 31st March 2016 on main website at www.sbi.co.in. To apply for SBI Specialist Police officer Recruitment 2016, the applicant’s age should be minimum 20 years and also optimum HALF A CENTURY (age standards differing baseding on posts selected by applicant). The candidates need to pay Rs.600/- as Application Cost (Rs.100/- for SC, ST, PWD candidates) using Settlement Portal through Online Settlement Mode. The Last Day for Payment of Fee (Online) is 31st March 2016.
The applicants are required to apply through Online Application method by visiting to SBO Occupational Portal at www.sbi.co.in. After conclusion of Online Registration and also Submission of Application, the applicants have to take printout of Application, E-Receipt (as Charge Settlement Proof). Afterwards, the candidates need to send the Application Hard copy as well as Enclosures (duplicates of needed documents/certificates) by Post to SBI, CRPD, Corporate Centre, Mumbai. The Application with Units should be reached to the SBI Address by 7th April 2016. No application will certainly be allowed after 07.04.2016.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 152 SO Vacancies at www.sbi.co.in
Call of Bank:State Bank of India (SBI).
Name of Recruitment:.SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Employment 2016.
Post wise Vacancy Information:
Specialist Police officer as :
- Acquisition Relationship Manager: 39 posts
- Relationship Manager: 71 posts
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 03 posts
- Zonal Head/Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs): 01 post
- Zonal Head/Senior RM-Sales (Retail NHI): 02 posts
- Risk Officer (Mid Office): 01 post
- Compliance Officer: 01 post
- Investment Counselor: 17 posts
- Project Development Manager-Business: 01 post
- Project Development Manager-Technology: 01 post
- Customer Relationship Executive: 15 posts
Total Number of Openings: 152 Posts.
Age Standard (As on 1st March 2016):.
The Age of the candidate have to remain in between the requirement given here
22 Years to 35 Years.
- Acquisition Relationship Manager
23 Years to 35 Years.
- Relationship Manager, Investment Counselor
25 Years to 40 Years.
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead), Risk Officer (Mid Office), Compliance Officer, Project Development Manager-Business/Technology
30 Years to 50 Years.
- Zonal Head/Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs/Retail NHI)
20 Years to 35 Years.
- Customer Relationship Executive
Leisure in Upper Age Limit will certainly be offered to Reserved Group applicants based on Government Rules.
The candidate should have gotten Degree/Qualification as mentioned below :-
Project Development Manager-Business/Technology
MBA/MMS/PGDM from reputed college/university (ME/M. Tech/BE/B. Technology from reputed college/university).
Grad from a Government identified university plus minimum qualification as Investment Advisor as instructed by SEBI (Security & Exchange Board of India).
All Other Posts.
Grad from a Government identified college or establishment.
The Application Fee is Rs.600/- (Rs.500/- Charge+Rs.100/- Intimation Charges) for General and also OBC Classifications applicants, while Rs.100/- (Intimation Charges Only) for SC, ST as well as PWD Categories applicants.
The Repayment of Fee must be made via Online Repayment Technique Just. The candidate could pay the Fee via Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Financial and so on
.Process of Selection:-
The SBI Recruitment Division will designate the applicants as Expert Policeman through adhering to phases of selection _.
- Shortlisting (based on qualifications and experience achieved)
- Personal Interview
- Merit List (based on score obtained by applicant in Interview)
The applicant will be paid Pay on CTC (Price to Business) basis and also it is negotiable based upon applicant’s credentials, experience as well as viability for he corresponding article.
For more details, please refer Official Notice.
How to Apply Online for SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment 2016:-
- Log on to official web site at www.sbi.co.in.
- Figure out Occupational with us section and also pick it to visit SBI Occupational Website.
- Navigate to Recruitment of Police officers in Specialized Positions For Riches Administration in State Financial institution of India Advertising campaign No. CRPD/SCO-WM/2015 -16/ 10.
- Click on the link Download and install English Promotion to download the Official Alert as PDF.
- Review the Full Notice thoroughly before applying online for SBI SO Employment 2016.
- Return to SBI Occupation Website and pick Apply Online link under Advertising campaign No. CRPD/SCO-WM/2015 -16/ 10.
- Fill the Online Application with needed details.
- Post your recent passport dimension Photograph and also Trademark pictures according to directions.
- Make Payment of Application Charge online with Payment Entrance by Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Financial.
- Take printout of E-Receipt on effective settlement of Fee as a proof of Charge Repayment for recommendation.
- Total the remainder of formalities and also submit the Application online.
Obtain printout of Application for record and more usage.
- Attach xeroxes of ID Evidence, Evidence of Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications Mark Sheets-Degree Certificates, Experience Certificate(s), E-Receipt for Cost Payment, Short Resume of Applicant, Caste/Disability Certification (if appropriate).
- Send the Application in addition to Units by BLOG POST to the Address mentioned below
State Bank of India (SBI),
Central Recruitment & Promotion Board (CRPD),
3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point,
Mumbai – 400 021.
Important Dates SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016:
- Online Enrollment of Application Starts on: 16th March 2016.
- Online Enrollment of Application Shuts on: 31st March 2016.
- Last Day to pay the Application Charge via Payment Portal: 31st March 2016.
- Last Date of Receipt of Application Printout along with Enclosures at SBI, CRPD, Corporate Centre, Mumbai: 7th April 2016.
- Day of Conduct of SBI SO Personal Interview 2016: to be Declared Later.