Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has issued a work notice for the post of Sub Inspector of Police through Combined Police Service Examination 2017. Job Seekers, that are interested in getting the post they ought to send the online application form before the last day. The application will certainly be submitted from 25 January 2017 to 24 February 2017.
Detail Notification of OSSC Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Sub Inspector of Police||134 Posts||21 to 25 years as on 01 January 2016||As per the norms of organization||Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation in any discipline from the recognized University or Institute.
Place of Task– All India
Treatment of Option– Task Seekers will be chosen on the basis of online written examination/ Interview.
Application Fee– Rs. 100/-.
No cost for the reserved category candidates.
Make the payment of application cost either online mode or offline setting.
How to Apply for the Application–.
Those Work Seekers that are interested in requesting the post they could follow the actions offered below:.
1) At the primary step, task candidates must go to the official website of the company.
Site Address: ossc.gov.in.
2) After redirecting to the web page task hunters should locate the proper link to download and install the application.
3) Application Form must be loaded by the job candidates after reading the whole directions and standards.
4) Fill the kind and publish the checked image and also trademark at the offered room in the type.
5) After making the final entry of the Application, task applicants are recommended to take the print out the copy and send it to the postal address offered listed below.
To, The secretary Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No. 1, Unit V, Bhubaneswar, Pin – 751054
- Starting date for the entry of on the internet application– 25 January 2017.
- Last day to send the online application– 24 February 2017.