Government of India, Ministry of Railways, RailwayRecruitment Cell (RRC), Central railway Mumbai has released an employment alert for the post of Group C & Erstwhile Group D Scout & Guide Quota for the year 2017. Task Seekers, who are interested to request the post they should send the on the internet application form before the last date. Application Forms will be submitted up to 20 January 2017
Information Notice of Central Railway Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
As on 01.01.2017
|Group C||02 Posts||18 to 29 years||Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200 with G.P. 1,900/-||12th Passed with min. 50% marks and Graduation / Post Graduation in relevant skill|
|Group D||10 Posts||18 to 29 years||Rs.5,200 to Rs.20,200 with G.P. 1,800/-||10th or ITI from a recognized Board.|
Place of Job– All India
Treatment of Selection– Job Seekers will certainly be chosen on the basis of
Written Test &
Scouting Skill Assessment Test.
General/ OBC– Rs. 500/-.
SC/ ST– Rs. 250/-.
Make the settlement of application charge with the Online Mode.
Ways to Apply for the Application–.
Those Work Seekers that are interested in applying for the post they could follow the steps given listed below:.
1) At the primary step, work seekers need to check out the official website of the organization.
Website Address– rrccr.com.
2) After rerouting to the webpage job candidates should find the ideal connect to download and install the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled up by the work applicants after reviewing the whole instructions and also guidelines.
4) Fill up the kind and also publish the checked picture and signature at the provided room in the kind.
5) After making the final entry of the Application, work applicants are suggested to take the print out a duplicate of the application as well as maintain it for the future use.
- Beginning date to register for the on the internet application form– 06 January 2017.
- Last day to register for the on the internet application form– 20 January 2017.