Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has provided a working alert for the post of Junior Telecom Officer. Job Seekers, who are interested in looking for the post they should send the on the internet application form before the last day. Application will certainly be sent up to 31 January 2017
Information Notice of BSNL Recruitment 2016
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Junior Telecom Officer||2510 Posts||As per the norms of organization||Rs. 16,400 to 40,500/-||Job Seekers should have qualified B.E./ B.Tech in Telecom / Electronics/ Radio/ Computer/ Electrical/ Information Technology/ Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc. or its equivalent.
Place of Work– All India
Treatment of Selection– Task Seekers will certainly be picked on the basis of
- Written Examination
General/ OBC– Rs. 1500/-.
SC/ ST– Rs. 750/-.
Make the repayment of application charge with the Online Mode.
The best ways to Obtain the Application–.
Those Work Seekers that are interested in looking for the post they could follow the actions provided listed below:.
1) At the very first step, task candidates ought to go to the official website of the organization.
Web site Address– bsnl.co.in.
2) After redirecting to the web page task applicants must locate for the proper link to download the application form.
3) Application Form has to be filled up by the job applicants after checking out the whole directions and also standards.
4) Fill the kind as well as submit the checked image and also signature at the offered room in the kind.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, work candidates are suggested to take the print out a copy of the application and also maintain it for the future use.
The last date to submit the online application– 31 January 2017.