Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released an employment notification for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying & Contract). Task Seekers, who are interested in obtaining the post they should send the on-line application before the last date. Application Forms will be sent up to 28th October 2016
Information Notification of SSC Recruitment 2016.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract) Examination 2016||Not Specified||–||Rs. 9300 to 34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/-||Job Seekers should have qualified Diploma in Civil Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute or Degree in Civil / Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering from any recognized University.
Place of Task– Throughout India
The procedure of Option-– Task Seekers will certainly be selected on the basis of Composed Examination and Skill Examination.
General as well as OBC Candidates– Rs. 50/-.
SC/ ST Candidates– No Application charge.
Make the payment of application fee with the Internet Financial/ Debit/ Credit Card or Cash through SBI Challan.
Ways to Request the Application–.
Those Work Seekers who are interested in making an application for the blog post they could follow the actions offered below:.
1) At the first step, task seekers must go to the official site of the organization.
Website Address– ssconline2.gov.in.
2) After rerouting to the home page task applicants must locate for the suitable connect to download and install the application.
3) The application should be loaded by the task applicants after reading the entire instructions as well as standards.
4) Fill the type and also publish the checked picture and also trademark at the provided space in the form.
5) After making the final entry of the Application Form, work seekers are suggested to take the printout copy of the application and also keep it for the future usage.
- Beginning day for the submission of online application– 01 October 2016.
- The last date to submit the on the internet application (Part I)– 28 October 2016.
- Last date to send the on-line application (Part II)– 31 October 2016.
- Day of Composed Exam– 03 December 2016 to 05 December 2016.