Medical Service Recruitment Board (MRB), Tamil Nadu has made the announcement relating to employment procedure of TN MRB Recruitment 2016. Task hunters are invited to use against the uninhabited post of Assistant Surgeon. There are total 1800 openings. Interested task hunters application form will be accepted by online setting on or before 17-10-2016.
Complete information regarding TN MRB Recruitment 2016:-.
Call of the organization:- Medical Service Recruitment Board
Work Location:- Tamil Nadu.
Post Call, Number of posts, Education Certification and Pay Range revealed against TN MRB Recruitment 2016:-.
|Post Name||Number of posts||EducationQualification||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Surgeon||1800 posts||MBBS degree and must be a registered practitioner within the meaning of the Madras Medical Registration Act, 1914.||Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- pm|
Age Limit as on 01-07-2016:.
|SC/ST/SCA/BC/BCM/MBC&DNC||18 yrs||57 yrs|
|Differently Abled Person belonging to OC||18 yrs||35 yrs|
Choice Refine:- Work candidates will be picked on basis of written test against this job.
Application Fee:- Payment will be done via online setting using Debit Card or Chargecard or Web Banking facilities for below quantity:-.
|Category||Amount of application fee|
|All other job seekers||Rs.750/-|
Ways to use against TN MRB Recruitment 2016:-.
1. Work applicants need to submit on-line application form through website i.e. mrb.online-ap1. com.
2. Click on “Apply Online” option.
3. If you are new customer kindly click on “Visit this site for new enrollment” and also if you are already registered click “Login for already signed up candidates” web link.
4. All the information should be filled out correct manner and also upload check copies of signature as well as passport size image.
5. At last take a print from online submitted application form and onward it on listed below-mentioned address:-.
Board through the Head of the Department through DPH,
Director of Public Health and Preventive Medicine
|Starting date for applying||30-09-2016|
|Closing date for applying||17-10-2016|
|Closing date for offline payment of fee||19-10-2016|
|Date and time of exam||20-11-2016 at 10.00 am to 12.30 pm|
|Closing date for print out of application form||27-10-2016|