Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has actually released a working alert for the post of Junior Engineer Assistant, Junior Materials Assistant and Junior Quality Control Analyst. Qualified as well as deserving job applicants that are interested in getting the post they can apply on or prior to the last date. Application Forms need to be submitted offline in the prescribed layout (offered at the main website) on or before 23 January 2017
Information Requirements of IOCL Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Junior Engineering Assistant IV||46 Posts||18 to 26 years||Rs. 11900 to 32000/- on monthly basis||Job Seekers should have qualified Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc. in Math’s/ Physics/ Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry.
|Junior Materials Assistant||09 Posts||18 to 26 years||Rs. 11900 to 32000/- on monthly basis||Job Seekers should have qualified Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc. in Math’s/ Physics/ Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry.
|Junior Quality Control Analyst||01 Post||18 to 26 years||Rs. 11000 to 32000/- on monthly basis||Job Seekers should have B.Sc. Degree in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Work Place– Assam
The procedure of Selection– Work Seekers will be selected on the basis of Written Test / Skill Test/ Physical Test.
General/ OBC– Rs. 100/-.
SC/ ST– No Application Cost.
Make the payment of application fee with the Need Draft, drawn on for “Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Bongaigaon Refinery payable at State Bank of India, BRPL Complex branch.
Ways to Obtain the Application–.
Task Seekers who are interested in getting the post, they should adhere to the treatment offered below:.
1) At the very first step, task seekers should go to the official site of the company.
2) After redirecting to the web page, task seekers are called for to download and install the suggested layout of the application form and fill it.
3) After filling the type, take its print out duplicate as well as attach the appropriate documents to it.
4) All the files attached with the application, need to be self-attested by the work hunters.
5) Keep the documents and also application into an envelope and send it to the postal address offered below.
The Chief Human Resource Manager, IOCL, Post Officer – Dhaligaon
District Chirang – 783385
Last day to Submit Application– 23 January 2017.