Central Water Commission (CWC) has Published an employment information notification for their recruitment of 31 posts like Assistant & Out Board Engine Driver. There is great deals of opportunity for those prospects that are awaiting a very long time for such chance. So Currently, they are welcomed to all those qualified prospects to Visit their main portal www.cwc.nic.in and also fill the kind online prior to the last date of Entry that is 13-06-2016. It is advisable to all the prospects review all the info like name of the post, education and learning requirements, Selection procedure, how to apply, pay ranges, application cost, and essential days by Downloading the official notification. For Obtaining all Those details, you could go to the main info portal, or you obtain all those info listed below.
Central Water Commission (CWC) Recruitment Information:
- Company Official Site: www.cwc.nic.in
- Business Call: Central Water Commission (CWC)
- Call Of The post: Assistant & Out Board Engine Driver
- Variety of Openings: 31 posts.
|Name Of The Post||No Of post|
|Out Board Engine Driver||02 posts|
|Skilled Work Assistant (SWA)||29 posts|
- Job Place: Bhubaneswar.
- Educational Qualification: 10th, ITI.
- Age Limit: 18 to Thirty Years.
- Pay Range: Rs. 5200– 20200/- With 1800/1900/- Quality Pay.
- Option Process: Ability/ Physical Test/ Composed Examination & Interview.
- Application Fee: Refer Authorities Notification.
- Just how Can You Use:.
Interested Candidates also apply for this vacancy position by sending all the required documents like attested xerox copies of all original certificates, Application Form & Passport Size photograph to ” The Superintending Engineer, Hydrological Observation Circle, Central Water Commission, Mahanadi Bhawan (Ground Floor), A-13 &14 Bhoi Nagar, Bhubaneswar-751022 ” before the last Submission Date.
- Last Date for Receiving of Application Form Is: 13-06-2016.